Helping you resolve your family law issues.
Hello, I'm Kathryn
I am a Tauranga barrister with over 30 years experience in family law, divorce law, disputes around estates and childcare issues. I am smart, strategic and approachable.
I can help you, if you are:
- wanting to protect your assets at the start of, or during a relationship
- thinking of separating or have already done so
- wanting to reach a binding settlement agreement after your separation
- needing child custody issues resolved (including national and international relocation)
- in a dispute with family members (often following the death of a loved one)
- worried about what to do when a family member is incapacitated
I am experienced with Hague Convention and adoption work, and the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act.
I also undertake appointments from the courts to act for children and people who may lack capacity.
"I work together with you and your other advisers to get the best outcome."
For a confidential discussion
“Kathryn is an excellent barrister. When my husband and I separated, Kathryn gave me clear, practical legal advice. She helped me achieve a relationship property agreement that protected my children and dealt with my business interests. Kathryn listened to me, and throughout the process she was always ‘in my corner’. She really knows her stuff and she cares about her clients.”
- Client A, businessperson and parent
Get in touch
I welcome enquiries from new clients and queries from solicitors. As a barrister, I generally work with my clients through an instructing solicitor. If you do not have a solicitor, please contact me and we can discuss next steps.
DDI: 07 928 6207
P: 07 578 1515